Sunday 3 March 2013

Laugh of your life - 3rd March 2013

  • For sale: Dignity, hardly ever used. Comes with sense of shame (still in box). Inbox me for details.
  • One time I sneezed during sex, and that's how this couple knew that I was watching them! 
  • Research showed that the main cause of rats' cancer is research!
  • I want to be rich like my dad... My dad always wanted to be rich too.
  • Shakespeare: "To be or not to be."
    Satre: "To do is to be."
    Socrates: "To be is to do."
    Scooby Doo: "Do be do be do."
  • You haven't truly won an argument until the other person says "whatever."
  • It's been SO long that I think my virginity is growing back!
  • In my next life I want to live my life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on your first day. You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You party,…
  • OMG he is winning the argument and sounds correct. Let's win this by shedding a few tears.
    -Female Logic

Make sure you check out our Facebook page, Laugh of your life. And also send us your jokes and I'll post them up here and on our page. I'll leave you guys with a picture that made me laugh a long time ago. Good day, wherever you are! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment