Tuesday 12 March 2013

Laugh of your life - 13th March 2013

  • God- Ok. I don't know who came up with "1 like= 1 prayer"? But who ever it is, I'm sending them to Hell. 
  • Police asked a Thief: Why You stole 3 Times in the same Store?

    Thief:- I stole one Dress for my Wife & I went to change it Twice..
    :D :P
  • This halloween, Justin Bieber will dress up as a boy!
  • Son: "Mom can I get twenty bucks"
    .
    Mom: Does it look like I am made of money
    .
    Son: "Ohh Well I am wondering isn't that what M.O.M stands for hmm?" (Dheeraj Agrawal)
  • My wife never gives up. She is so insistent that she entered the wrong password over and over again until she managed to convince the computer that she's right!... (Dheeraj Agrawal)
  •  Difference between force and gravity is that you can't gravity a woman to have sex with you! 
 Make sure you check out our Facebook page, Laugh of your life. Also send us your jokes and I'll post them up here and on our page. As you can see I have posted a couple of fan posts above. I'll leave you guys with a picture as always. Good day, wherever you are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment